We are the kind of people who love to come to work, because we whole-heartedly enjoy what we do and our clients appreciate what we do for them.
We have found that property owners can become overwhelmed when faced with the challenging task of managing their own rental property. Maintenance repairs and emergencies, late rent, unpaid rent… the time required to productively manage a property can be daunting. Let us do the work for you!
Our residential property management services are the best in Chico as we provide first-class service and a personal touch to every owner and tenant that we work with.
- We advertise, prequalify, and show your property to prospective tenants
- We process applications through credit agencies, employment verification, past rental references, etc.
- We prepare the Lease Agreement with applicable addendums and disclosures
- We conduct initial Move-In inspection of premises, documented with hundreds of detailed photos, prior to occupancy
- We maintain a 24/7, live telephone line for tenants and owners to reach us at anytime. If there is a maintenance emergency, we will react quickly
- We establish a Move-In/Move-Out Statement of Conditions between tenant and Robb Fairchild Realtor
- We conduct a Move-Out Inspection of the property with the tenant prior to their lease termination, when applicable
- After a tenant vacates a property, we conduct a thorough Move-Out Inspection, complete with photograph documentation, to establish the condition of the property and to determine any tenant-caused damages or to identify necessary repairs
- We arrange and supervise needed repairs, using our preferred vendors
- We schedule and oversee professional cleaning and repair services during the course of the lease or upon the tenant’s Move Out, as necessary
- We collect rents, follow-up on delinquent rents, and remit rent proceeds to our property owners. We remit property owner’s rent proceeds to them on or before the 10th day of the same month.
- For example, all of January’s rent proceeds are remitted to the property owner on or before January 10th. Direct deposit and electronic statements are available, at no extra service charge, for all of our property owners
- We post, deliver and mail Three-Day Notices to Pay Rent or Quit, plus any other applicable Notices, at no extra service charge to our property owners
- We conduct periodic exterior and interior inspections of our managed properties
- Our bookkeeper will make payments for recurring monthly invoices relating to the property (water, garbage, etc., as applicable), plus payment of mortgages, taxes, insurance, etc., with property owner’s agreement
- We provide monthly and year-end financial statements, plus file all required IRC MISC 1099 Forms and other applicable forms and documents
- We put the best of Chico to work by utilizing the services of local plumbers, electricians, handymen, landscapers, and every other service provider needed.